Cliintel is a leading business process consulting firm. For decades we have been helping firms become more productive and more profitable.
• Being asked to do more with less?
• Responsible for waste in your organization?
• Being told to to get more out of your people, equipment and processes?
• In need of systems that work, that use your own technology?
• Unsure of what is really going on in your organization?
• Needing to change, but not sure how to go about it?
• Needing help in retaining customers and getting new ones?
…We Can Help
• We spot opportunities for profitability.
• We find efficiencies that directly impact the bottom line.
• We redesign processes which rely on your own data.
• We use math to understand sales and remove the mystery.
• We put intelligence behind the numbers.
• We identify selling possibilities.
• We leave you in control, not in chaos.
How Do We Do It?…Our Business Process Consulting Relies Heavily On Data Analytics
• The solutions we bring are based on our strong analytics of your own data.
• Our specialists can see efficiencies many firms miss.
• We do it without invading your company and disrupting your business.
• When you add strong business processes to the insight we gain, you have a winning combination.
• When we give you a solution, we do it based on facts we gained from your own information.
Why Are We Different?
• We don’t walk out the door until you are in control.
• We implement the precise solutions, make sure they are in place, and will last.
• We don’t force a solution on you.
• We are vendor agnostic.
• We have proven our methodology can make lasting change.
Does It Work?
We usually see a ten fold return from our efforts. And our unique service has worked for Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, Boston Market and many, many others. This means change is profitable, long lasting and meaningful.
Read some of our cases.
Billboard Price Justification Big Data is completely changing outdoor marketing and media. Traditionally outdoor media pricing was priced per “impression.” This was based on an estimate of how many people would see the ad in any given day. But now,... read more
The focus on data science has moved beyond big data, which, in essence, refers mostly to the volume and velocity of the data that enterprises and users products and consume. However, managing your BI efforts doesn’t actually have to be costly, frustrating or an... read more
It’s very easy to get caught up in all the hype of Big Data. Fast-moving analytics, ginormous datasets, and complex, diverse data sources are the new hot thing. But it is important for us to take a step back and remember that big data would be nothing without... read more
It’s evident that the marijuana industry is growing and growing. It is now a multi-billion dollar industry. Everyone’s talking about it: epilepsy, pain management, the industry, the business, the banking, legalization and other medical uses. But what many... read more
Over the last 5 years or so, business analytics have become increasingly essential for decision makers and business leaders. This trend is evident by some recent, 2016 survey results. As of this point in time, over half of the surveyed respondents strongly agree that... read more
“Without data, you are just another person with an opinion.” “Data will talk to you if you’re willing to listen.” “The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.” “If your only tool is a hammer, every problem... read more
As professionals, we spend about 62 hours of our lives attending meetings each month. One might conclude that meetings must be effective and enjoyable in order for us to dedicate so much of our time to them. But it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that this... read more
The mood of the CFO in the current economic environment is one of cautious pessimism. A lot of CFO’s are just trying to hold onto their money; so a major investment in Big Data is not necessarily something they are looking into. However, it is something that... read more
90% of the world’s data has been created just within the last couple of years. 87% agree that capturing and sharing the right data is important to effectively measuring ROI in their own company (source) 86% of people are willing to pay more for a great customer... read more
“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein