About YouPower to the Professional. If you get the right information in front of the right people your business will achieve rapid improvements at every level.
There are usually 3 types of clients that come to us:
1. Companies that ask us to look at what there are already doing, but wonder if we can do it better. An outside look into their business is what consulting is all about. And we bring our different perspectives in the door.
2. Companies that need us to help them “know what they don’t know.” This is nothing to be ashamed of. If you are running a warehouse, a hospital, a chain of retail stores, an airline or a TV station you may not have the experience to know that firms like ours can streamline processes, drive costs out and spot sales opportunities.
3. Companies that have a very defined list of needs, budgets and timetables.
The Business Drivers of Big Data
Three quarters of executives cited greater insight and learning, or the ability to answer business questions faster, make informed decisions faster, or accelerate speed-to-market as the primary business driver for investment in Big Data initiatives.
- Insight and Learning 49%
- Speed | Faster Answers and Decisions 24%
- Agility and Flexibility 18%
- Cost Savings and Efficiency 9%