Big Data Tips 1-2-3 is now available for purchase in any eBook format: iTunes, Kindle, Sony etc.
Click Here to visit our eBook profile, or make a purchase.
At only $5, it is a steal! You get 123 one-liners about Big Data.
A few of my favorites are:
- “You can’t fix what you don’t know is broken.”
- “Data engineers are like plumbers; no one calls one up unless there are serious problems.”
- “Big data just takes up space, but smart data can change the space.”
- “Data can be manipulated to say anything.”
- “Pay equal attention to all three V’s of big data: volume, velocity and variety.”
- “content is like milk; it has an expiration date.”
- “There are now more machines connected to the internet than people.”
- “Big data now allows sales and marketing to be more about math than magic.”
- “People who understand data are experts in understanding your business.”
- “If you have to do anything twice in a row, it can probably be automated.”
- “The time to back up your data was yesterday.”
- “Data is just facts. bad analysis lies.”
- “You need to marry statistics with common sense.”
- “Always turn your data into pictures. The brain processes visual input 60,000 times faster than textual input.”
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
You can also watch the “Trailer” for Big Data Tips 1-2-3 Here