Intention to RetentionDon’t let the data take away your human reasoning skills.
Intention is the desire to sell a product or service to a customer.
Retention is the activity of staying engaged with the customer over a lifecycle.
In between Intention and Retention, people are using tools and processes in the workflow. Each time a person engages with a tool and/or a process we have a transaction.
By looking into these transactions in an unbiased and clear way, we gain insight as to the experience of the customer and the company. We can make our insights visible to your firm.
Big Data Mysteries?
“Take customers through Intention to Retention.”
We can save you money.
We can make you money.
Call us now at 720-200-3001
What does this mean?
• Employees understand tools better.
• Departments work together.
• Goals and objectives are clearly defined and measured.
• C-level management can communicate throughout the organization all the way to the front line.
• Information is better shared throughout the company…which creates less friction in the firm.
• We use the data you already have more effectively.
How do we do this?
We look into every client opportunity by breaking down the workflow across the INTENTION through RETENTION spectrum.
We use fresh, standard, user-friendly and relevant data
This allows us to:
• Use highly visible measurements to power rapid change.
• Understand why one region outperforms another.
• Gain better visibility into customer and employee interactions.
• Drive costs out.
• Uncover data that will help sales.